Friday, October 2, 2015

Fair Feedback

I always love getting feedback on things I tat. Good or bad, it doesn't matter--it's just nice to know what people think...

Overall I agreed with pretty much everything the judge said about my tatting, which is always nice. :)

Yep, that corner definitely puckered.
What is particularly funny about this is that at the other fair the judge's comment was that I'd attached it too tightly to make it easy to remove for washing :)
My Best of Show entry!
Not sure what they mean by finer thread since it was made with size 20?
I really did work hard to make that fringe even! :)
Every year I get a comment about needing to pull out the picots. I probably need to learn that lesson.
Overall, happy happy :)

3 comments:

  1. It's good when judges write proper comments, what they like, don't like....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed they made comments and knew what to say, I don't think ours would know what to say!
    and congratulation they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete